FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owen's App (re-posted)

3 posters

Go down

Owen's App (re-posted) Empty Owen's App (re-posted)

Post  Owen Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

Name: Owen
IGN: Owen(Former IGN was Chaos)
Bro or Brah: Bro
Play Hours: 3-4 hours on schooldays and a hell of a lot more on weekends

----------------
What sets me apart from other applicants: I'm friendly, good with events, helpful to others, and was one of the first player since v.62.

What expierence do you have: I was Head GM for the old #1 server DragonKai MS for over a year. So I know whats fair and what isn't. Sweetness and I also hang out alot, and I watch him handle his "buisness" on the server.

What are some qualities a good GM should have: A good GM should always know whats going on, and try his/her best to help player/people in need. A good GM should never take sides, and always be kind to others and eachother. GMs should always try to talk in a way players can understand and comprehend. Lastly a good GM should respect EVERYONE.

Why I should be a GM: You should pick me to be a GM because I have experience and I am able to make players have a great time on the server and enjoy the server VERY much. I want to make the member have a great time, I want to make them feel like they have chosen the a great GM

-----------------
About me: For those of you that don't know my name is Owen, I've been playing since v.62 and I love the community of FableMS! I like to joke around so if say somthing offensive kindly let me know.
Owen
Owen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Owen's App (re-posted) Empty Re: Owen's App (re-posted)

Post  iDestiny Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:54 pm

Good job. Its more detailed Smile
iDestiny
iDestiny
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Owen's App (re-posted) Empty nice

Post  Sweetness Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:31 pm

u should get gm

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Owen's App (re-posted) Empty Re: Owen's App (re-posted)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum