FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CowzGoMoo's Gm App

+4
Lightwin
Tysnatch
Nate
CowzGoMoo
8 posters

Go down

CowzGoMoo's Gm App Empty CowzGoMoo's Gm App

Post  CowzGoMoo Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm

[center]Yes this format is different but it does have all the info it says u need

I have played fablems but i had to quit cuz my cpu got messed up never thought it would get this popular good 4 u!

The eligibility index is quite simple:

1. Loyalty. Are you only staying in the server for the sake of being of GM? Think carefully about this one. It's a common rumor that more than 75% of players join servers just because they want to become a GM.

Yesssss, even though i have tried several times to become a gm, i defently wouldnt join just to become one. I know many people just join a server in luck of becoming a gm, but not in my case.

2. Sacrifice. How much are you willing to put down to act out your duties as a Game Master? You will need to give up certain privileges that a normal player would have. (racism, profanity, biased opinions, etc.)

I am 100% willing to do my job. I will do my duty and give up my privleges that a normal player would have.

3. Commitment. How far will you go for the server? Will you give up when times are hard or keep pressing on? This one is self-explanatory, yet one of the hardest parts of being a GM.

I will definitly not give up on hard times of the server. I am super active, and i am almost always up to helping. I think that being a gm requires patience and alot of enthusiasm, and definitly requires commitment with being active and always doing my best to help with what i am capable of helping with.

Riley

In Game Name(s):

CowzGoMoo

Male

Timezone (GMT):

PST

City/Country:

Canada

State/Province:

Ontario

How would you rate your English? (1-10)

I would rate it a 9.5 because i am very fluent and i am usually good with like understanding other peoples mistaken typos.

How would you rate your grammar? (1-10)

I would rate my grammar a 7. I usually dont really care about caps and periods and stuff and usually say stufff like u, lol, omg and all that so my grammar definitly could use some polishing.

'

Do you have a secondary language? If so, what?

Yes, partly French, and a couple words in potugese.

How would you describe yourself?

hmm, i would describe myself fun, and enthusiastic, sometimes moody, :[ but im mostly fun and can take jokes and also can joke around myself. I like to be happy most of the time because life is short! so spend it happy!!!

How familiar are you with FableMS so far?

I've played it as v.62 so ya i know the server and ppl

Do you have any experience as a GM? If so, list details.

Ya alot of exp ive been gm on failstory myplestory lemonstory cheeseclubms graphicms and more

How much time do you have to commit to FableMS during the weekdays? Weekends? Vacations?

I have lots of free time... trust me!..... . I will get as much time in as possible though. As for vacations. the economy sucks so bad right now i doubt we are going on anything big.

What do you believe are the qualities of a good GM?

i belive the good qualities of a gm are listening, helping and mostly following directions and or the rules. Also i think the gm should be nice and resectful.

Do you expect respect from others as a GM? YES or NO and why?

um yes i do. I think all gms should respect EVERYONE. I dont think they should treat the players way worse then their fellow gms. I definitly think thatbeing equal and spreading your resect is very important to being a well-liked gm.

Choose TWO of the four.

SCENARIO 1: Say two parties were fighting over a ZAKUM channel. One the parties includes some of your GOOD friends. You come in and ask, "Who was here first?" and both parties say, "US!", WITHOUT presenting any proof. What would you do?

I would definitly ask for proof, suck as a screeny. In this case there is no proof. I would ask for one party to leave, and try to find a different channel. If not i would warp them to a fm room and spawn zaks for them and like you would have to in a room, 1 zak for 1 eye. I hope this would clear up the situation but if it would continue i think i would just have both of them try to work it out themselves. If that also fails, i would probly just have them stop zaking for a bit until it gets cleared up or another channel opens.

SCENARIO 2: If someone insults you by calling you a "#&$% GM", what would you do to that person?

I would definitly warn them. They shouldnt say that to anyone in the game. I would say something like Please dont say that again, and this is a warning next time it will resut in a minor punishment. If it is a re occurring action i would jail or temp ban them. If i had permission after many time i would ask permission of an admin or gm to ban.

SCENARIO 3: A player is complaining to you that another player is KSING (Kill Stealing) him. Yet when you arrive at the scene, the player denies that he was ksing the other player. What should you do to resolve this conflict?

I would first ask of proof. I think that is the first thing that any gm should do in a situation. I would ask one og them to find another channel or map and hope that that would clear up this problem.

SCENARIO 4: A player comes across a hacker, but forgets to take a screen shot. The player reports the hacker to you and you come to investigate, yet there is no proof that the hacker was actually hacking. What should you do in this case?

No proof. Okay so i would probly put that char on the cheaters list just to keep an eye on him. I would keep and eye on this person to see if he was hacking by going into hide and watching to see if he was indeed hacking. If he was i would once again ask for a ban. If not i would ask the other char who reported to see him hacking to please tell the truth and not to make up these things.

Additional Infromation: prankkingriley@hotmail.com

I think i should be picked to be a gm for my reasons in my app. I think i would be a great choice for a gm and be a great help to all players. Also i would help spread the server among other people for a great and growing community. I promise if you would pcik me to be a gm, i would not let you down. I would definitly be active, and helpful. Thanksss >:]

Did you answer all of the questions above honestly?Yes I did

Last edited by CowzGoMoo on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

CowzGoMoo's Gm App Empty Re:

Post  Nate Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:51 pm

Maybe you should play the game before submitting a GM app.

Edit: I have not seen you playing.

Last edited by Nate on Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nate
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

CowzGoMoo's Gm App Empty Re: CowzGoMoo's Gm App

Post  Tysnatch Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:39 pm

i wouldnt give someone your age gm status, and because i think you exagerated your app. i once felt that way, and noticed later down the road that its very hypocritical.
Tysnatch
Tysnatch
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:05 pm

nate i have played it i was one of the first back in v.62
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightwin Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:05 am

ohh well not bad but haven't seen you ingame
Lightwin
Lightwin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:09 am

ya but now im back in game i got banned for putting a point on beginner skill i had forgotten so now im cowzgomooo
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightwin Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:14 am

yeah but play around so players know you before GM app cuz players choose the next GM
Lightwin
Lightwin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:15 am

can u unban me i used begginer skill by accident sry wot happen again
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightwin Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:16 am

well i need to sleep now tomorrow
Lightwin
Lightwin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:17 am

kk thx
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 am

:L Hai alrite app there
But i like to know u before choosing whether to put my vote as yes or no. :L
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:40 am

I liked this app very much it was intersting I as it got lower but then you should play the game now...not v62... anywayz Its a yes for me :DDD

Good app
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:03 am

i understand what u guys r saying but i got banned for using beginner skills so thts why im not on
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  IGN-Tear Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:55 pm

To young to Face the Duties.
IGN-Tear
IGN-Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:59 pm

i just turned 14 forgot to change it and no its not a young a ge for job
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Linda Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:02 pm

Sorry to say but i prefer 15+ :/
Linda
Linda
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:45 pm

age does not matter its the maturity and responsibility
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  IGN-Tear Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:23 pm

when 14 comes to mind no offence it reminds me of GMS. Though Who knows you may be responsible but it will be hard to earn the older players respect.

best of luck to ya
IGN-Tear
IGN-Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  CowzGoMoo Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:43 am

Ok It just shows you don't even trust me when you don't me and good luck to u to
CowzGoMoo
CowzGoMoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum