FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iCanAssult's GM Application

4 posters

Go down

iCanAssult's GM Application Empty iCanAssult's GM Application

Post  j__x21 Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 am

Name: Jacob Very Happy

IGN: iCanAssult

Sex: I am Male Very Happy

Play Hours: 4-7hrs on weekdays. Weekends usually more. Ye; Im an adict.

What sets me apart from other applicants: I usually help people on the server; Even though i only started last week. I can tell that the server needs more active GM's and I'm willing to help and do what ever I can do to maximize fun and help other players. I also know what most people are talking about when they complain because I used to do the same thing, so I know about most of the bugs in the game.

What Experience do you have: I have played many private servers (v.52;64;75) I've also been a GM on 3 of the servers in which I've played. I've been told I'm very helpful with rebirths and un-buging.

What are some qualities a GM should have: A GM should be Helpful; Committed and will do their best to Fix every problem that people have; while still following the GM rules.

Why I should be a GM: I believe I should be a GM because I'm very active. I believe the server needs more GMs and I want to help people more on FableMS

A little bit about myself:
I'm 14
Grade 10
I live in australia (GTM +10:00)
Im very active and obsessed with MapleStory Private Servers. Although I'm usually only committed to one at a time.
I like to play music with my friends at school.

j__x21

Back to top Go down

iCanAssult's GM Application Empty Re: iCanAssult's GM Application

Post  iPokeYou Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:45 am

:L nice and stuff but sorry i say no unless i can vote for more then one :L
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

iCanAssult's GM Application Empty Re:

Post  Nate Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Sorry for the random comment. But there are version 52 and 64 servers out there? Never knew. Thought there were only 55 62 75 :O

Nate
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:22 pm

There were severs on most updates that improved something like pirate and such but there are random severs too.

Anywayz cool fact

**Everytime i quit and started again it was v55-v62-v75 so everytime i started again cool update i wasnt expecting ^.^
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down