FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nate's GM App (reposted)

5 posters

Go down

Nate's GM App (reposted) Empty Nate's GM App (reposted)

Post  Nate Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: Nate
IGN: XxRouckxX
Sex: Boy
Play Hours: 5-6 on Weekdays, 10-11 on Weekends

Before I start off with my app, I would like to apologize for taking up (GM) sweetness's time on reading my newbie GM app as I was still a new comer at the time. I have improved my App a bit, I hope you enjoy it.

What seperates me from the other applicants: As I have went through the other apps, I slowly began to realize that everybody shares something in common with one another. Every one of the Apps share qualities and characteristics that make then unique in their very own way. On that note I would like to point out that my app is just as good as anyone else's.

What experience do I have? Well, I have plenty of experience in computer programing, I've attended alot of IT programs which specialize in gaming development, I have attended a gifted program to leanr about 2-D imaging and animation. And that would help in the creation of NPC's. Unfortunately I have never been a GM on a different server. However, I am the kind of learner that learns from experience, so I will learn to adjust to the pressure of being a GM quite quickly. Also as of now I'm learning as an apprentice on how to build movies, and run certain codes for games. Which will benefit in the long run.

What are some qualities a GM should have? Overall I believe a GM should be a role-model. Because a whole private server is looking up to you, with wondrous, curious eyes filled with awe about the virtual world around them. And as a GM you should welcome those people with open arms and offer them help on their quest to understand FableMS. A GM should also have a good eye for hackers, as they will attempt to ruin the game for others. A GM should be open minded for any suggestion that could be possible for change in the game. He/she should also be friendly, and patient, as some people that are quite new may need extensive help in some areas of the game, and might not get it on the first try. Perserverance and Integrity are also key elements to being a GM.

Why I should be a GM: I believe I should be a GM because I hold all of the qualities of being a GM, I excecute my experience and use it in an efficient manner in the benefit of FableMS. I deserve to be a GM because I also help alot of people out because I have spent many years playing the original maplestory, and I understand where everything is, how it works and I can also determine where the best place to train for their lvl. These I believe are the reasons why I should be a GM.

A little bit about myself: Well my name is Nathan, but I like to call myself Nate. I'm 17 years old and I am currently in my Senior year in High school, hoping to one day go to college and University and receive my degree for IT, cybernetics, Computer programing, engineering, ect. I have quite alot ahead of me in life and I set my expectations high with confidence.

I conclude my GM app with that, I hope you enjoyed it.
FableMS FTW!
Nate~

Last edited by Nate on Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nate
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Nate's GM App (reposted) Empty Re: Nate's GM App (reposted)

Post  Sweetness Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:41 pm

hmmm 5-6 hours during week and 10-11 hours during the weekend......
so how is it that i've never seen u on......

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nate's GM App (reposted) Empty Re: (GM) sweetness

Post  Nate Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:47 pm

I'm relativly new, 2 days old to be specific.as you can clearly see from my posts *cough But I have seen you In the FM earlier today xD haha
I hope this does not cause an issue with my app

Nate
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetness Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:53 pm

idk.......... it might since ur brand new

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Nate's GM App (reposted) Empty Re: (GM) sweetness

Post  Nate Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:03 pm

Okay, thank you for the feed back :)Should I abandon all hope now or wait a week? Razz

Nate
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetness Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:02 pm

we'll review all apps on fri so who knows u might get picked

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:06 pm

Just....*speechless* Even if your two days old you should still be active but i liked your app....but just dont joke around ? Just ignore me>.>
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iDestiny Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:59 pm

o-o yeah.. xD
iDestiny
iDestiny
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:22 am

iDestiny wrote:o-o yeah.. xD
To my reply or just yeah for fun? O.o
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  XxrouckxX Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:09 am

Nate wrote:Name: Nate
IGN: XxRouckxX
Sex: Boy
Play Hours: 5-6 on Weekdays, 10-11 on Weekends

Nate~

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxrouckxX is my name at GMS!!! F5 Im a drk 168 F5

XxrouckxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down