FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication)

4 posters

Go down

DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication) Empty DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication)

Post  xKaKaShyx Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:35 pm

Name: Spencer Shane
IGN:New York-EE.UU
Sex:Male
Play Hours : 2 hours to 10 hours(Saturday and Friday).Everyday(1hour to 5 hours)Active !
What sets me apart from other applicants:
What separates me from other friends or colleagues is their method of game play. Them if they know, everything I was taught to learn to play and good learning many valuable things than I separate myself from other applicants or others should be told
What Experience do you Have : Well if I could choose as GM ummm not help people learn how to use my powers that be for good and for evil. What is what hackers use them banean and events for players to gain levels or things. example: Tickets, new clothes, event chairs, etc.
What are some qualities a GM should have: The quality: The first thing you need to know to use the server
DeathNote Exclamation
Have Fun !

xKaKaShyx

Back to top Go down

DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication) Empty Re: DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication)

Post  iSpooked Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:47 pm

Ur app is so had to read and also is too short
iSpooked
iSpooked

Back to top Go down

DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication) Empty Re: DeathNote GM App(GameMaster Aplication)

Post  Sweetness Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:51 pm

lol i've never seen u on

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:53 am

Sorry its a no. We probably need a GM who could type properly atleast make sentences that people understand i didnt even get half of that sorry.
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum