FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kars GM APP

3 posters

Go down

Kars GM APP Empty Kars GM APP

Post  Kars Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 pm

Name : James
IGN : Kars
Sex : Male
Play Hours in The Internet or Maple : Weekdays-6-8hours Weekends-8-13hours
What sets me apart from other applicants?: Well I understand all that is to be a GM, well besides that, I am a very simple and reliable to everyone, that I could draw the attention of people to come and enjoy our maple for us to have some game time with them in the maple and help
What Experience do you have?.: Actually toys servers v55, v62 and v75 and on these servers I was a GM, I have a GM in this hobby to ban maple hacker or to help people who recently played a game like this, osea a private server
What are some qualities a GM should have? Well what you could do is create a video of this Maple, with the gm, with the moderator and all the Maple and then put it on Youtube for people to call. I like to call people that I also had a server named Zims and create a video to call people, I think I would like also to call on this server.
Why I should be a GM: Good to be a gm has to be an expert who knew how to control your game, plus I have the greatest ability to help me choose alguien.Si would be a good taste and know so little changed in the short maple.

A little bit about myself: Hello my name is James and I would like to share with me this video so good to see, if I choose to get fired by my Thanks for your attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kI5ruGXGt0

Thanks you for reading my app Exclamation
Good Luck
Kars
Kars

http://zimsserver.freeforums.org/how-to-play-zims-register-downl

Back to top Go down

Kars GM APP Empty Re: Kars GM APP

Post  Sweetness Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:57 pm

my vote is no

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  negotiate Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:37 am

Looks to me like you're trying too hard to be grammatically correct :-).

negotiate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum