FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PirateChibi's Gm App

Go down

PirateChibi's Gm App Empty PirateChibi's Gm App

Post  PirateChibi Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:08 am

Name: Bobby
IGN: Chimera
Sex: Male
Play Hours: Literally Every Day For 1-5hrs (No Joke)
What sets me apart from other applicants: Played Ms for many years, know the game, good with people, friendly
What Experience do you have: i have Gm'ed on a few servers so far to name a few BoneZ Ms , Maple Day, and KingKong Ms
What are some qualities a GM should have: nice,friendly,hardworking, dedicated,knows the rules, knows how to have some FUN Very Happy
Why I should be a GM: I would like to be a GM on this server and i think i have alot that i could bring to help the FableMs Team, also i am active A LOT and that is usefull
A little bit about myself: i love to play xbox live and hang out with friends, maplestory is my favorite game to play. Umm i like most rock music and my favorite food is pineapple O.o Oh yah and Btw if u wana play me on LIVE my tag is xVaLoNx Oh And Ps if u read this before i was unbanned PLEASe unbann me i put points into snail throw and was banned so please help with that. And i cant w8 to join the FABLeMs team Please consider me What a Face

PirateChibi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum