FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MontBlanc GM application

2 posters

Go down

MontBlanc GM application Empty MontBlanc GM application

Post  wheewhoa Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:36 am

[color=darkred]Name: Joshua
Sex: male
Ign: MontBlanc

Play Hours : Everyday after school. Might play for at least 5hours ! xD Hype. During weekends : 5-6hours !

What sets me apart from other applicants: Dont judge me just by my age. Actually i am quite mature. Basically i know how to handle players in game. I have been gaming since age 8 till now, i have gain quite a clear mind of how gaming works. Games such as Warcraft , gunz, Gms , all. During the game different type of people with unacceptable behaviour could be met, though till now i have experiences on how to encounter with such situation. If i were to hold this gm post , surely i will not abuse the ability of it, lastly to be fair to other players, also as a gm we should be able to further widened this maple and will do our part by voting.

What experience do i have: In Fatboyms [Closed] i have been a GM for 3months , i basically know methods to co-ordinate players when events are hosted. I know basic Gm commands that comes handy such as Odin and titan sources commands. Throughout being a gm is that server, i think my abilities is dependable on this ms and is capable of being nominated as a GM.

What are some qualities of a GM should have : Gm should know why are they a "Game master", or there wont be any purpose of being one. I would give a vague example of a quality a Gm should have. Responsibility, Gm's should be able to satisfy the needs of player and also to apprehend to certain problems players encounter in the game, gm's must also be able to try to rectify the problem and solve it. Respect, although being a Gm might be a a far better post than normal players, we must treat each and everyone in the game equally not bias. To gain respect from players is an important role as a gm. Treating players with respect eventually you would gain respect by the others.Being sociable is important as we must get along with the players well not to ignore them to prevent people from leaving this MS.

Why should i be a GM : I should be a GM as to repeat the qualities of the GM, i already have those values in mind. I believe that i am up to standard to be a GM in this wonderful server. I am able to host good events and to prevent players in this ms not to be diverted to other private servers.I believe that my strong gaming experience and moral values will make me a very considerable candidate for this position. I have the key strengths in my self as to being a responsible person. I also could excel in what i do, maybe to improve my computer knowledge and to carry on to improve the server. I am also able to rectify problems quickly in the games, and to do my part giving/taking in feedbacks about this server and to further improve this server.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

Personal : I love music, i have my own trumpet and is a prefect in school. A good boy xD, i was borned on 27th November 1995 on earth.
Oh, if any gm has read my application, can you please warp me out of the haunted house cause im stucked in there. >.< Thanks anyway!
Hope you guys would approve it. Very Happy Very Happy Razz

Last edited by wheewhoa on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad colour)
wheewhoa
wheewhoa

Back to top Go down

MontBlanc GM application Empty Re: MontBlanc GM application

Post  iPokeYou Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 am

Hmm not a bad App :L but server might close so D:
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wheewhoa Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 am

Thx. We will survive! I dont want this server to close. Btw, actually the server should add the trade button system so players like me wont get stuck in maps Razz. Very Happy Whats the meanin of :L? LOL
wheewhoa
wheewhoa

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:27 am

:L = lol :L
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  wheewhoa Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 am

Thanks for deh meaning! Very Happy xD xD By the way when will you guys norminate the gm???
wheewhoa
wheewhoa

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:37 am

To be honest i dunno :L they havent choose a GM since like err ages
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down