FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

+6
pookme
Break
Sweetness
Frank1232
Lugger
iPokeYou
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones Empty iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

Post  iPokeYou Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:05 am

Name:Kiien (pronounced Key-en)
IGN:iPokeYou
Sex:Male
Play Hours:3-7 hours+ a day, more on weekends/holidays.

What sets me apart from other applicants: For most other applicant I live in Australia which is a different time from the US/Other Country. I'm Friendly and I understand newcomers and there needs. I also am a bit new and can catch on really fast.

What Experience do you have:I've been in many other servers and for one of them i was a gm. I was only a gm for like 1 week b4 the server was canceled so i don't have much experience as others but i can catch on pretty fast. I seen friends as GMs for other server and know most of the basics

What are some qualities a GM should have: Kindness, respect, patient and Dedication to the server i guess..

Why I should be a GM: Alright mainly because i live in a area which is a different time zone to the current GMs. i noticed some players is on at the same time needing help. Which i can provide also I'm very good at listening and helping as much as i can. I'm kind, sensible and willing to give up my times for the server's needs. I can also recognize hackers too. I am very dedicated to my jobs and active. I never take sides without any hard evidence to whats been going on. I can bring fun to the server and be a very loyal and good staff.

A little bit about myself: As stated up there I'm 14 turning 15 soon. I go on the computer from 3.45 pm to 10.30 pm (Australian GMT+10 time of course) unless i have homework or other things to take care of. I'm kind (can get a bit annoyed if I'm in a bad mood from a bad they but hey I'm a human) and will give up my times for the server's needs. On weekends I'm occasionally out if I'm not then ill be on from 10 am to 10 pm(Australian GMT+10 time of course).

PS I know I'm a bit new but if you guys gimme time please and i can be a good member/contributor of this server
i like the servers laid back ness
And ummm i can give Admins my msn if they need/want to contact me
bom

Last edited by iPokeYou on Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:55 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing and Finishing Up B4 Ppl Read It)
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones Empty Re: iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

Post  Lugger Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:15 am

DAMN STRAIGHT.
Thats why i want to be GM too
Lugger
Lugger

Back to top Go down

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones Empty Re: iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

Post  iPokeYou Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:16 am

Haha yea...
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank1232 Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:12 pm

I vote you...
Honestly we need more different timezone GMs like 1 or 2 more

Frank1232

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Thank you...
But i doubt I'm needed anyways since theres GMs thats already fixing matters but still appreciated. lol
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetness Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:28 pm

u never know... until we get job advancing fixed then we'll need more gm's

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Break Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:39 pm

very good app..
good luck =]
Break
Break

https://www.youtube.com/user/FableMSProductions

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:42 pm

Thanks peoples.
cheers for this server.
Lol Very Happy
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:01 pm

I'll vote you too since sometimes i stay up til 3-5 my time and just people spam for GMs....(I live in Canada)
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:02 pm

Thank you very much appreciated.
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank1232 Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:13 am

We need this guy as a GM cause whenever im on no GM is online and this guy is really helpful

Frank1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweetness Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:15 am

i'll talk to you in game

Last edited by Sweetness on Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Sweetness
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:16 am

Ok and ty Frank lulz
Server seems to be down.. cant even open client D:
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones Empty RE: ipokeyou

Post  Nate Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:54 pm

Haha, good job Poke! I'm impressed! cheers

Nate
Jr. Master
Jr. Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Thanks.. but your better Very Happy
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  xxDeathixxx Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:31 am

Yup, I'll vote for you too, you are very helpful in times of being lost in a game -_-

xxDeathixxx

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:40 am

Thanks lulz and Seeing not much helpers on thats whyy im active like hell. Cool

Ohh noes holidays ending soon so ill probably be online less lulz
and where did i eclipse DP go D:..
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:02 am

iPokeYou wrote:Thanks lulz and Seeing not much helpers on thats whyy im active like hell. Cool

Ohh noes holidays ending soon so ill probably be online less lulz
and where did i eclipse DP go D:..

your on holidays? I'm on whenever i can be. anywayz i'm a helper >.>
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Lugger Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 am

My holidays just started Very Happy
Lugger
Lugger

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:08 am

Lucky you i have tons of work >.> like piles
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Lugger Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:15 am

lol. i have tests after wards + lots of work anyway :L
Lugger
Lugger

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:19 am

Oh but i have like PILES of work i have to finish on monday
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 am

Hey Hey im a helper too you know Razz
Last day of holidays now No
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:24 am

If you look up i quoted your helper thingy so i already mentioned you Very Happy
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:25 am

Aha i see but what are u doing on forums spamming posts for? Surprised
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next