FableMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

+6
pookme
Break
Sweetness
Frank1232
Lugger
iPokeYou
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones - Page 2 Empty Re: iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

Post  pookme Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:27 am

I'm not I'm just bored and reading since this is the most active section of the forum and i'm not spamming as long as i dont double post >.< also Evil or Very Mad
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones - Page 2 Empty Re: iPokeYou's GM Appication For Australians Or Other Close Timezones

Post  iPokeYou Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:28 am

Oohh alrite then sorry and as for me im trying to log in but cant O_O
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  pookme Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:40 am

I'm on though O.O try reopening it or redownload idk just try everything >.> Cause i'm going to go soon its 2 almost
pookme
pookme
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:42 am

Lawl stop posting >.> your at 100 post already and gratz lol
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank1232 Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:36 am

hahahaha Razz lol!

Frank1232

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:00 am

Frank1232 wrote:hahahaha Razz lol!
The hell -_- DELETE THE SPAM
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Stress Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:42 am

iPokeYou wrote:Name:Kiien (pronounced Key-en)
IGN:iPokeYou
Sex:Male
Play Hours:3-7 hours+ a day, more on weekends/holidays.

What sets me apart from other applicants: For most other applicant I live in Australia which is a different time from the US/Other Country. I'm Friendly and I understand newcomers and there needs. I also am a bit new and can catch on really fast.

What Experience do you have:I've been in many other servers and for one of them i was a gm. I was only a gm for like 1 week b4 the server was canceled so i don't have much experience as others but i can catch on pretty fast. I seen friends as GMs for other server and know most of the basics

What are some qualities a GM should have: Kindness, respect, patient and Dedication to the server i guess..

Why I should be a GM: Alright mainly because i live in a area which is a different time zone to the current GMs. i noticed some players is on at the same time needing help. Which i can provide also I'm very good at listening and helping as much as i can. I'm kind, sensible and willing to give up my times for the server's needs. I can also recognize hackers too. I am very dedicated to my jobs and active. I never take sides without any hard evidence to whats been going on. I can bring fun to the server and be a very loyal and good staff.

A little bit about myself: As stated up there I'm 14 turning 15 soon. I go on the computer from 3.45 pm to 10.30 pm (Australian GMT+10 time of course) unless i have homework or other things to take care of. I'm kind (can get a bit annoyed if I'm in a bad mood from a bad they but hey I'm a human) and will give up my times for the server's needs. On weekends I'm occasionally out if I'm not then ill be on from 10 am to 10 pm(Australian GMT+10 time of course).

PS I know I'm a bit new but if you guys gimme time please and i can be a good member/contributor of this server
i like the servers laid back ness
And ummm i can give Admins my msn if they need/want to contact me
bom

yeah poke helped me alot Very Happy

Stress

Back to top Go down

Post  xxDeathixxx Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Yeah, Poke helps a lot though a lot of them are simple questions...

Me: Is there rebirth?
iPokeYou: No.
Me: Ok -_-

xxDeathixxx

Back to top Go down

Post  iPokeYou Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:38 am

Lawl there is rebirth just need a GM to rebirth u at lvl 200
Hmm yea simple questions but i like to help anyways :L
iPokeYou
iPokeYou
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank1232 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:12 am

cool can u do that if your gm affraid cheers

Frank1232

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightwin Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:48 am

yea GM's can rebirth you if your level 200
Lightwin
Lightwin
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2